Volunteers are critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you share our commitment to reaching the
hungry and hurting, and demonstrating God's love, please consider joining our team.
We have many opportunities for volunteers to get involved. Your contribution of time, energy and/or
expertise is always appreciated.
Sample volunteer opportunities:
- Morning hygiene cottage monitors - 2-hour shifts between 7 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Early afternoon cleaning - 2-hour shifts between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Late afternoon hygiene cottage monitor/cleaning - 1.5 hour shift between 4 and 5:30 p.m.
- Kitchen - 8:00 to 6:30 pm, Monday thru Friday - cook, prep, serve, dishwashers, clean - pick a shift that suits your
- Several drivers are needed year round to provide rides to
medical appointments, rehab, bus station and court dates, Monday - Friday
Please contact us to learn more about
volunteering with LAHIA by calling 772.781.7002. You may also fill out and submit our volunteer application. All
volunteers are asked to read and sign our accident waiver. Both forms are located below.
We look forward to meeting you and
welcoming you to our team!